XL Fortran for AIX 8.1
Convert to complex type.
- must be of type integer, real, or complex.
- Y (optional)
- must be of type integer or real. It must not be present if X is of
- KIND (optional)
- must be a scalar integer initialization expression.
Result Type and Attributes
- It is of type complex.
- If KIND is present, the kind type parameter is that specified by
KIND; otherwise, the kind type parameter is that of the default real
- If Y is absent and X is not complex, it is as if Y were present with the
- If Y is absent and X is complex, it is as if Y were present with the value
- CMPLX(X, Y, KIND) has the complex value whose real part is REAL(X, KIND)
and whose imaginary part is REAL(Y, KIND).
CMPLX (-3) has the value (-3.0, 0.0).
||Pass As Arg?
- IBM Extension.
DCMPLX(X, Y), QCMPLX(X, Y).
[ Top of Page | Previous Page | Next Page | Table of Contents | Index ]