Last modified: Wednesday May 08, 2013 5:37 PM
The help and tutorials are available for HyperWorks 12.0. Some quick links to the introductory information are provided below for HyperWorks 12.0:
The HyperWorks help system can also be accessed on Eos with the altair-help command or by selecting Help from the drop-down list in any of the HyperWorks products.
The older HyperWorks 9.0 documentation is also available.
HyperWorks Graphical Interfaces
We recommend that you use the Eos Remote Visualization Portal when using the HyperWorks modeling and visualization products on Eos. Please send an email to the help desk to request access to the Eos Remote Visualization Portal.
You will need to run the HyperWorks products with the vglrun command. For example, to use the HyperWorks HyperMesh product in the Eos visualization portal:
- Login to the Eos Remote Visualization Portal
- Submit a visualization job.
- Connect to the VNC server using the View button.
- Load the hyperworks module with the 'module load hyperworks/12.0' command.
- Start HyperMesh with the 'vglrun hm' command.