Clauses in OpenMP/3
- the list must contain common block (or global) names that have been declared threadprivate
- data in the master thread in that common block will be copied to the thread private storage at the beginning of the parallel region
- note that there is no “copyout” clause; data in private common block is not available outside of that thread
- if an “if” clause is present, the enclosed code block is executed in parallel only if the scalar_logical_expression evaluates to .TRUE.
- only for DO/for work sharing constructs. The code enclosed within the ORDERED block will be executed in the same sequence as sequential execution
- only for DO/for work sharing constructs. Specifies the scheduling discipline for the loop iterations
- end of work sharing construct and SINGLE directive implies a synchronization point unless nowait is specified