Last modified: Wednesday August 11, 2010 2:57 PM
The presentation materials from the Intel Tutorial on June 30 - July 1, 2010 are listed below.
- Compilation Overview, Optimization and Vectorization
- Advanced C/C++/Fortrtan Language Features, Parallelism
- Floating-point, Debugging, Profile Guided Optimization
- MKL, Performance Primitives, Thread Building Blocks
- VTune Performance Analyzer
- Intel MPI Library
- Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector
The source code examples can be found in the /g/public/training directory on Eos or here.
All Intel software, with the exception of VTune, is installed under /g/software/intel and it is managed by the modules system. VTune is installed under /opt/intel/vtune. Please use module avail at the command line to get a list of available Intel and other software. Obtain initial help by typing module help XXXX for package XXXX.