Apply for or Renew a Supercomputing Account
Before proceeding any farther, please make sure you have your A&M NetID and the following information readily available:
- your phone number and campus mailstop,
- the course number (if applicable),
- the NetID for your Principal Investigator (PI),
- an informative summary of your research, and
- a list of the software you need.
In applying for a small or large allocation, you will be asked to provide information on the following items, among others:
- funding sources, if any (needed only for statistical citation purposes),
- justification for using SC machines,
- justification for the number of hours requested,
- related publications, if any (very important for statistical citation purposes), and
- contact information of researchers who will receive sub-allocations from your account(s).
Click the Login button to initiate the application process. The first part of this involves your A&M authentication.